Make decorating quick and easy with Command™ Narrow Picture Hanging Strips.
Our strips are easy to apply, with no need for nails or tools. Suitable for most smooth surfaces, they lock together to hold up to 5.4 kg in weight. They’re easy to remove without damaging the surface underneath, no holes, damaged paint or sticky residue. They hold strongly to a variety of surfaces including solid, hollow and painted walls.
Perfect for more delicate and ornate frames or decorations where standard-width strips may be visible around the edges. Create an ever changing montage in your hallway – it’s easy to add, remove and reposition pictures.
- Damage-free hanging, holds strongly and removes cleanly
- Easy to apply, no need for nails, screws or drills
- Strips stretch off cleanly without leaving holes, marks or sticky residue
- Suitable for most smooth surfaces including painted walls, tiles, metal and wood
- Keep frames flat and secure to the wall, discreet strips are hidden behind the picture frame
- Strips lock and relock so frame can be removed and repositioned
- Holding power: 4 sets of strips contained in this pack can hold one frame weighing up to 5.4 kg, and measuring up to 45 cm by 60 cm
- Pack contents: 4 sets of narrow strips
- Size: Narrow
- Colour: White
- Strip type: Interlocking Picture Hanging Strips
- See usage instructions: Wait 7 days after painting before use. After attaching to wall wait 1 hour before hanging anything on the strip/hook. Ideal for solid, hollow and painted walls. Do not use on wallpapers, vinyl surfaces, or other delicate or weak surfaces.
- Use for hanging narrow or thin framed photos, picture frames and artwork without damaging walls
- Suitable for use on gallery walls, picture frames, photo frames, picture displays and artwork