Make decorating quick and easy with Command™ Small Picture Hanging Strips.
Our small strips lock together securely to hold frames weighing up to 1.8 kg, and when you’re ready for a change can be easily removed without damaging the surface underneath. No holes, damaged paint work or sticky residue.
The decorating possibilities are endless, create a display of framed postcards or a photo montage up the stairs. They’re a great nail-free solution for rented accommodation where you may be worried about damaging walls.
Small picture hanging strips hold most frames up to 20 cm x 25 cm and hold strongly to a variety of surfaces including solid, hollow and painted walls.
- Damage-free hanging, holds strongly and removes cleanly
- Easy to apply, no need for nails, screws or drills
- Strips stretch off cleanly without leaving holes, marks or sticky residue
- Suitable for most smooth surfaces including painted walls, tiles, metal and wood
- Keep frames flat and secure to the wall, discreet strips are hidden behind the picture frame
- Strips lock and relock so frame can be removed and repositioned
- Holding power: 4 sets of strips contained in this pack can hold one frame weighing up to 1.8 kg, and measuring up to 20 cm by 25 cm
- Pack contents: 4 sets of small strips
- Size: Small
- Colour: White
- Strip type: Interlocking Picture Hanging Strips
- See usage instructions: Wait 7 days after painting before use. After attaching to wall wait 1 hour before hanging anything on the strip. Ideal for solid, hollow and painted walls. Even painted woodchip wallpapers with fine or medium textures. Not suitable for unpainted paper or vinyl wallpaper.
- Use for hanging framed photos, picture frames and artwork without damaging walls