Take the fuss out of hanging wire-suspended frames with Command™ Wire-Backed Picture Hangers. Ideal for use instead of a nail or hook.
Our hangers hold strongly to a variety of surfaces including solid, hollow and painted walls. If you need a change, the hangers can be easily removed without damaging the surface underneath – no cracks, holes, damaged plaster, sticky residue or stains.
Replacement adhesive strips are available, so you can use your Command™ Picture Hangers again and again.
- Damage-free hanging, holds strongly and removes cleanly
- Easy to apply, no need for nails, screws or drills
- Strips stretch off cleanly without leaving holes, marks or sticky residue
- Suitable for most smooth surfaces including painted walls, tiles, metal and wood
- Holding power: 2.2 kg
- Pack contents: 1 hanger and 2 large strips
- Size: Large
- Colour: White
- Strip type: Water Resistant
- See usage instructions: Wait 7 days after painting before use. After attaching to wall wait 1 hour before hanging anything on the strip/hook. Ideal for solid, hollow and painted walls. Do not use on wallpapers, vinyl surfaces, or other delicate or weak surfaces.
- Use to hang wire suspended frames on a hook quickly and easily