– Command™ Clear Utensil Hooks
– Chipboard Letters
– Scrapbook Paper
– Halloween Embellishments
– Glue Stick
– Baker’s Twine
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Start by gluing on different patterned scrapbook paper onto each chiboard letter.
2. Create medallions for each side of your banner by folding scrapbook paper like an accordian and then attaching a Halloween embellishment to the center of each.
3. Decorate individual chipoard letters to spell out your favorite Halloween phrase. Next, affix letters and medallions to a line of baker’s twine.
4. Mount Command™ Clear Utensil Hooks to a mantel or archway, wait 1 hour, then hang up your banner!
Complete the look by setting out other Halloween themed décor on your mantel. This DIY Halloween Banner can be hung on a mantel, archway, or over a mirror as shown.