Think out of the box when decorating for the holidays this year by hanging a wreath made out of wrapped presents! Perfect for the season of giving and is simple to construct - all you need are wrapped up empty boxes and Command™ Clear Mini Hooks. Command™ Brand Products make holiday decorating more merry and less scary - giving you the freedom to be creative with hanging your decorations without damaging your walls!
– Command™ Clear Mini Hooks
– Scotch® Tape
– Empty Boxes (Variety of Sizes)
– Wrapping Paper
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. First, wrap up all of your empty boxes, tie a ribbon around them and cut a slit through the ribbon on the back of each gift (this will be used to hang them up on the Command™ Clear Mini Hooks. Next, clean your wall surface with isopropyl alcohol and let dry.
NOTE: Command™ Clear Mini Hooks hold up to 1/2 pound so be sure your boxes are under this weight.
2. Remove the black "wall" side liner from the Command™ Adhesive Strips and apply them onto your wall in a circular shape. Press firmly and hold for 30 seconds. Remove the blue liner from the Command™ Adhesive Strips and then apply the Command™ Clear Mini Hooks on top of the Command™ Adhesive Strip, press firmly for 30 seconds.
4. To add some dimension, mount smaller wrapped packages on top of the others using Scotch® Tape.
5. Once all of your gifts are hung up, create a large ribbon bow to secure to the top of your wreath.