Turn a blank, boring wall into a work of art with fabric-covered canvases and Command™ Designer Medium Hooks!
– Command™ Designer Medium Hooks
– 3-12” x 12” Blank Canvases
– Coordinating Cord
– Staple Gun
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Cut fabric to approximately 16" x 16".
2. Lay fabric face-down on protected surface. Center canvas on fabric.
3. Fold one side over and staple to wood frame of canvas.
4. Cut fabric at corners, so it folds over smoothly.
5. Staple remaining sides of fabric to wood frame. Staple cord to back of canvas. Repeat Steps 1-5 for two additional canvases.