– Picture Frames
– Ornaments such as wicker hearts/ baby shoes or vases
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
Tell your story in a unique way with a feature memory wall
1. Choose the area in your home that you wish to update. This could be a bare wall in your living room, a child's play room or even your study. Depending on the colour scheme of the room you are updating, and the wall transfer you chose, pick items that will complement.
2. Pick out some items to hang on your memory wall. Perhaps you could focus on a specific event, such as your wedding, holiday or birth of a child - you could even turn it into family tree!
3. To hang photo frames or canvases, Command™ Picture Hanging Strips are ideal. You can take a small birdcage and clip photos or quirky post cards to it, and then hang it using a Command™ Clear Hook so that it blends in with the wall.
4. Use the Command™ Clear Mini Hooks to hang lighter items such as a little trinkets or fabric decorations and if you decide you want to move your items around, Command™ Strips remove easily without causing any damage to your walls.
5. Try laying out all of your items out on the floor to see if the design works before you hang.
6. Now it is time to hang up your design! Follow the on pack instructions when using Command™ Products.