– Mini clothespins
– Black scrapbook paper
– Light-coloured, textured paper
– Paper cutter
– Double-sided tape
– Silver spray paint
– Black ribbon
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Print out names and table assignments onto the textured paper. Then cut paper into 6cm x 10cm rectangles.
2. Cut black paper into 7.6cm x 11.7cm rectangles. Use double sided tape to adhere papers together.
3. Spray paint the mini clothespins with silver paint. Let dry.
5. Use clothespins to attach the escort cards to the ribbons.
6. Accommodate any number of guests by adjusting the number of lengths of ribbons.